Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday



Well, I'm starting my morning coaching gig this week. We don't start till 10:45, lucky me! I'm hoping to get a call from Eagle Creek Golf Resort today about the application I turned in last week, I think I would enjoy working there over the summer. I got a text from my cousin Kalyssa yesterday and she ordered her dress a couple weeks ago, yay! Two down, three to go! My good friend Jen has an interview Wed. please pray for her-although I think she's got it in the bag.
So Craig had some friends visit this weekend,and Cole was kind enough to enlighten us about our coffee maker. It has a reusable filter, and we've been buying filters haha! Maybe we should have read the directions. I'm going to try to make my veil this week. we will see how that goes. Oh, and in case I forgot to mention it-we booked our DJ. Triple yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the flowers. I sure hope you will get the job. And yes, yeah on the DJ. Good luck with the veil. Love you

    ReplyDelete