Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Too Early??

So, yesterday and today I woke up at 5:15 and decided to get some stuff done. Yesterday I worked on a few wedding things-like ceremony readings and music. Today, with the idea placed by my loving FH, I decided to do laundry. I started a load, hooked up Rem and headed out for a walk. When I got back home at 6:15am I realized-"oh $*!t, the laundry room is flooded." When I stepped in the water covered my toes. I had to use every towel I had in the house to try to mop up the mess-and it was still pouring out the bottom of the washer. That's right folks-the bottom. So apparently it dumped two whole tubs full of water in our laundry room-wash and rinse cycle. So I'm staying home from Shelbyville's practice today to finish cleaning up the mess-heave the soaking towels to the laundro-mat and then, go about my daily business. My question for you, "is 7:30am too early to start drinking?" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment