Friday, June 26, 2009

Kitchen aid mixer magic


Mom sent us a Kitchen Aid mixer 600 series!!!! It's awesome and big enough to be professional. I need to start making wedding cakes. Tonight, however; I made one of Craig's and my favorites-lemon bars. It was sooo easy with the new mixer-and very yummy!!
I have to help set up tonight for the swim meet tomorrow. Starting at 7 and hopefuly ending shortly there after. Craig, not wanting to stand out in the hot humid weather decided to catch a movie with Pete and Sandy.
At least I get to look forward to tomorrow. We are going out on the lake after the swim meet. Hopefully I won't be bunt and dehydrated by that time. haha!
Jackson has been doing awesome at swim lessons, and even wears goggles now-I'm so proud and can't wait for tootie to be swimming too. I just wish we lived closer so I could swim with them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment