Wednesday, June 24, 2009

plugging away


Being part of the swim team in both shelbyville and Sullivan has been an amazing experience. I have learned alot and had some great times. The Sullivan team is always looking for ways to inspire and motivate their swimmers-this year, in October-2x Olympian Matt Greivers is coming to Sullivan to be part of a swim clinic. How lucky are we to have him come and swim in our pool. The best part~the more swimmers that sign up, the more olympians that come with him. Tickets are a little stiff-$75 for kids, $100 for adults, but what a great experience and you get autographs and stuff I'm sure.
We are plugging along with wedding stuff. Craig ordered our table clothes and votives with holders last night. I need to call the guitarist that I met a couple months ago and see if he would be willing to play for us. IT's kind of funny. I subbed for his high school class. He wanted to play guitar instead of study, so I told him to use his notes and write a song he could play for the class-and voila' ! He was really good. I asked if he played at weddings-he told me he was an ordained minister. Turns out, his dad was the minister who had his firetruck tricked into a wedding chapel on Trick my truck. Anyway, I thought I'd give him a call and set up a time to meet, and work out a contract with songs and such.

1 comment: