Monday, June 15, 2009

95 days!


Craig is ordering our tent today. Woohoo! I received two more family wedding photos, and am still waiting on a couple more. I received another box in the mail today-jumbo paper lanterns to hang at the reception. We had some small ones-and now we have some jumbo ones too. I won our flower girl baskets. I think they are so cute and can't wait to decorate them with pretty little flowers. I think tomorrow I am going to work on a slide show to play at our rehearsal dinner of Craig and me. I've seen this done at weddings and thought I'd do it for our rehearsal instead. Craig gave the OK for dance lessons, so I'm going on a hunt for a place close to here. There is a dance studio here in town, but I'm not sure if it's just for little kids or not. ha ha! I can't wait. Craig said he would actually practice at home with me-so cute. Other than all of that, I'm going to work on our invitations this week and in a few more weeks they will be sent out-yikes! Everything is going by so fast. I'm looking forward to my shower this weekend at Cindy's.
I visited my family in Iowa this weekend and had a blast. It was a long drive but well worth it. Dad and I spent 6 hours just the two of us on sat. We went to breakfast and then the Aquarium/steamboat museum. He helped me take pictures with my new camera, I touched a real live sturgeon, and we just got to talk which was awesome. The sturgeon felt like wet suede in case you wanted to know!! I will attach photos a little later. I need to get motivated and off this computer.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need any other photos from me? are you doing baby/growing up pictures? Let me know if you do. I glad you got to spend some quality time with Jeff. Let me know if you need anything!!!

    ReplyDelete