Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time to start running


Tomorrow marks the end of no return, the final countdown, the last leg of the race, the beginning of the end, etc... Tomorrow there will be 100 days until the wedding. That means I need to start running....around getting stuff done. I am going to go get the rest of the flowers, I bid on baskets for flower girls, reserve tent, order tuxes, make veil, pick out food, order kegs, wine, and champagne, make hair appt., pick out first dance song, and everything else. In the mean time our house is getting appraised today- so I helped Craig clean(like that's what they are looking at) and made sure the basement was dry.
I am going to Iowa this weekend for my cousin's high school grad. party. I'm so thankful it's only a few hours drive so I can go to things like this and not have to spend a fortune getting there.
All my girls have their dresses ordered-yay! and we are all set to go in that area-assuming they arrive before the week of the wedding. I can see why bridezilla is a popular show. I don't think I'm there yet-but that's because I have awesome family and friends. If it weren't for that I could easily slip into a funk and be "not so pleasant". Craig might see some of that-but that's what husbands are for right? They are like a coffee filter-they catch all the gross stuff so what comes out for everyone to enjoy is a caffeinated delight!

1 comment: