Friday, June 5, 2009


Never underestimate the damage fear does to faith. When we are afraid we focus on self. When we focus on self we are unable to love.

God is love and love is God’s presence.


This is a quote from last weeks sermon at our church. I cried pretty much through the whole service. Which happens almost every Sunday.

Well, plans are coming along -talked to the hotel in town yesterday-TOTALLY BOOKED! So I've been hunting down B&B's, little motels, and maybe even neighbors to help accomodate our out of town guests. I think we are pretty much set-some are staying at the Huschuh House B&B, some are staying at the Country B&B, and some are heading to Effingham to stay the night. I figure since our party is over at 10pm most people shouldn't be that intoxicated as not to drive home if needed.
We are going boating tomorrow-I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm literally elated.
I talked to a restaurant that I thought I wanted to host our rehearsal dinner-THe Firefly Grill. This is where I had my College Grad dinner. She quoted me 2,000. Haha! She must have lost her mind somewhere in Chicago. So the hunt is on for another restaurant. I'm still partial to a BBQ or Monicals Pizza.

3 comments:

  1. Is this a picture of a cake that you want your cake to look like? If so I really like it. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cake, too. Very Gorgeous. The green hydrangeas are beautiful and smell sooo good. I talked to Eric and think we may stay in Effingham, too.

    ReplyDelete