Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gettin a little crazy











So, I wanted to play with make-up today. It's been so long since I've done that. Usually I just slap on a little bit and go, if I put any on at all. So today I busted out my old makeup bags and did my face. I tried purple eyeshadow today. I did each side of my face a little different to see which way I liked, then tried eyebrow pencil, then tried lipstick-that's why there are so many face shots. I got a little carried away when I tried to make my veil. I just played around with it today-and it kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger each time I tried it. Then I looked at the picture and was like-Wow, so I pretty much tripled the size of the veil. I need a stationary head so I can put it on something else besides myself. Any volunteers?? I had a lot of fun, by myself-a little silly but whatever!

5 comments:

  1. I love your eye makeup. Maybe you can do mine for Jared and Tara's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make up looks good. The veil looks good too kinda hard to really see the whole thing. Well only 95 more days and I can see. Love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hairs grown out alot. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see botox in my future. Forehead and eyes need some plumpin', I never thought I would ever say that. EEW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be your stationary head if I was there :)
    You are SOOO Beautiful. You don't need botox!
    You look newly weaved, did you get your hair done?

    ReplyDelete