Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bridal Party? Check!



Well, I enlisted my last bridesmaid. Her name is Jennifer and She and her husband live in Catlin, Il. We went to college together-and well, I think we are a lot alike. We have a some fond memories and some scary ones. During our last semester of college we went to a barcrawl for our class. Jen and I stayed till closing and then walked to Craig's old house on broadway-mind you, this was about 2 in the morning. On our way a car stopped about 15 feet in front of us, so we stopped. Then we ran! It was just someone getting dropped off at their house, but still-it scared us. Pretty sure neither one of us ever wanted to walk the streets of Charleston again. She is the friend having the interview today-I can't wait to see how she did-she was a nervous wreck-join the crowd right?
I am so excited to have everyone come together from Craig and my many lives. Friends from California meeting Craig's childhood friends. Friends from college celebrating with family-it's going to be so much fun. Does anyone have a large barge we can borrow for our reception seeing as how our lake is STILL flooded?
I painted our stairway yesterday-it's the same color as our kitchen-trying to cut back on costs and we had extra paint. It looks so good though,and I'm so happy to see color up there-getting closer to being done. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment