Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 down...

Shower number 2 is over and it was a lot of fun. The guests had to play gift bingo-so they actually had to pay attention to what I got. We had everyone vote on my cake-liked it or didn't care for it too much-it was pretty unanimous that the raspberry buttercream was awesome-but the chocolate was just ok. I got tons of stuff-and had great brunch food.
After the shower I got to swim with J-man, Caroline, and Christi. J is getting so good at floating and today even swam freestyle halfway across the pool. Little Sophi screamed at me twice this weekend. She cried so hard the first time I started thinking, "oh my gosh I pulled her arm out of socket." As soon as she saw a glimpse of Christi-she was fine. Definite momma's girl there. Caroline is becoming quite the little talker-she has so many words in her vocabulary it's awesome. She's a little buttercup and she even walked up to me today at the shower and in front of everyone said, "Kiss." She has a nack of making everyone feel good about themselves-and she's just a toddler. haha!
After all that, I am home and putting away all my gifts and Harmony called. I got to talk to her for probably longer than an hour. What an awesome way to end my day!
I better turn in-I have to leave the house at 5:10am for a swim meet in Springfield.

1 comment:

  1. Christi sent me the pictures from the shower. Looks like you had a good time. I like the way the cake looks. Great gifts too. hope you had a good swim meet. call me later.Love mom

    ReplyDelete