Thursday, June 18, 2009

That's what a bride is supposed to do!


These are words I never thought I would hear uttered by my future husband. Apparently he's been waiting for me to do stuff-but wait, I can't do anything without his approval. DOn't even get me started on what a groom is supposed to do...haha! Today I am going to the florist to get some stuff figured out, and I'm going to check back with the liquor store since they never called me back. I also made an executive decision on the rehearsal dinner place-but Craig isn't so sure about it. I am also going to make a list of everything I want on our candy table-sorry sugar lovers-not everything will be candy. I want nuts, and maybe even some homemade fruit rollups, and some various things like that. I just want people to be able to enjoy what's on it and not just pass by another container of m&m's. I thought maybe I could recruit the grandparents to make some heat resistant treats. I am going to make up some signs too for the street-"Hendry Wedding->" I need to drive the streets of Shelbyville and see which way to the lake is the easiest. I'm thinking around the dam would be cool because it's scenic and they can see the wedding tents from the top of the dam. I think that is awesome. THe day after tomorrow is my shower-can't wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

  1. So I am way bummed that I am missing another shower. I suck as a best friend. I wish I was rich and could be there for all of this kind of stuff. I MISS EVERYTHING and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!
    Have a great day and take a TON of pictures so I can feel like I was there. I love you and miss you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you too. Just think of all the showers I missed of yours. You'll be here for the big day and that's what I think is important.

    ReplyDelete