Monday, July 27, 2009

sore sore sore


So, saturday after the swim meet I met up with Craig and a couple of his friends to go on the boat. We got to tube for a little bit, and today I feel like someone tried to yank my arms out of socket for three days in a row. Last night before bed Craig said, "I think I hurt my shoulder," today I realize what he was talking about-it's just sore muscles though.
He told me last night,"make sure I get up on time tomorrow." At 4:30 a.m. Buster meowed over and over until I got up to put him out. I dragged myself back to bed. So at five a.m. when the alarm went off I said, "hey dude, wake up, it's time to go." He said ok. Then at 5:30 I heard the alarm go off again, and I looked at the clock, and yelled,"you really need to get up." Then a tornado of a Craig ripped through the room, throwing all of the folded clothes onto the floor, dumping the laundry basket upside down in an attempt to find his wallet-which was on the kitchen counter-and blaming me for him being late. Oops! We need about 7 alarm clocks just to get that man out of bed in the morning. So when I got back up at 7a.m. I had to pick up all the clothes and make myself ready for swim practice-after 2 1/2 years living together you would think we had our mornings down pat. If I was a nice soon to be wife I would have just stayed up when Buster woke me to make sure my soon to be hubby got himself up, dressed, and had a packed lunch for work. In that alternate universe Craig is a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment