Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting so close


Today I drove the route to the reception place and finalized our directions for the invitations. I decided to not have everyone go through the country-but take rt32 which is only about 3 mi longer. Hopefully no one will get lost. We are getting so close and last night I told Craig, "it's only two months till the wedding, we might actually make it this time." He was sweet about it and just smiled and gave me a hug. The closer it gets the more excited I get, and really I'm not stressed anymore-now that the reception place is booked. I get the preview of the invites on Friday and then if I approve should have them all in my hands by next Wed. My new plan is to have them mailed by next Friday. Dude left for his business trip today-I slept in till 9. But then I did my running around, mowed, and I'm watering the lawn(well, the sprinkler is) Beth said the fair is in town, I think it's just the animals and stuff but I might check that out tomorrow or Thursday-just something relaxing to do to get me out of the house.
I thought this picture was funny, hopefully that won't be me-at least not until all the parents and grandparents are gone. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment