Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Freak Out!


So, I looked on the calendar today, and realized I start school Aug.18. That's about six weeks from now. Which is about ten weeks from our wedding, which means I have a lot to do. I also saw that midterms are due by Sept.19, which means I sure hope I can get the 17th and 18th off. I am going to drive out to Hidden Springs again today and talk to the park staff and see about renting that area. I am hoping we can transfer our permit over there and not have to get a new one. I am also going to cut and sew up the fabric for our table runners today, think I'm going with squares. I would also really like to get this map thing figured out, but it's beyond me, and really we can't make it until we figure out exactly where we are having this reception. I also can't decide if we need to include an accommodations page since nothing near us is available. I can put the Effingham hotels, but I'm thinking our guests can just figure it out.
I looked at the calendar and we only get a four day weekend for Thanksgiving, so our honeymoon will have to wait until Christmas. You know, we get out Dec 22, and have to be back Jan.6th. That's crap, I thought it'd be longer than that. So, Craig and I are thinking about our passports too. What were we thinking!!! Wedding planner would come in handy right now. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment