Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Minor Detail?

So, I might actually freak out this time. It wasn't a big deal to me that my bridesmaid's dress came in and was two sizes too small. I can live with the idea that our initial venue is not going to happen. I'm even coming to terms with the fact that I'm still not in love with my dress or shoes. This might be the straw that broke the camels back. I think invitations are soo important. The save the dates were nice, although not the original idea either. I took all our paper to the print shop here in town to be printed "professionally." Craig and I even went back on Friday to check them, but our minds must not have been really turned on at the time. To start with, they were really nice and printed a map for us-awesome! They even printed our return address on the RSVP-still awesome. The things I'm not happy with, they turned the landscape invitation into the other direction. Two of the inserts are the same size, and the reception card is the size of a business card. I wanted it to fill the pocket and be layered in height. I know this sounds picky, but that's how it looked on the invitation website. Now, I am going to have to do more work making magic with paper so it looks formal and not just thrown together. Craig is going to have a fit when he sees these too, which means-our night should be awesome. Why didn't we elope? I will post a picture of them in a little while, I'm going to try to fabricate something so I can tell Craig that was the plan all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment