Monday, July 6, 2009

Hidden what??

I got the invites in the mail today-woohoo. Worked on the layout for the invites, and have yet to get a map figured out. Need to get Craig's help on that one. Dude and I took a drive out to Hidden Springs, which is about 10 miles south of Shelbyville. There was a nice big pavilion which had steps that led down to a grassy area surrounded by trees. It was so pretty-and as far as I'm concerned it's our number one back up spot so far. The lake is still flooded, so it's just about our number one spot all together. There are only like 2 turns and it's sorta secluded which would be nice-but we still need to see if it's available. The night was awesome though, nice quality me and dude time just hanging out looking for our reception site.
I took Remy to the vet today since she keeps itching. He said, first of all, she needs to loose about 23 pounds. :) poor Rem, no more table scraps. He also have her two huge pills to take twice a day, and she got some shots, and blood drawn. I would give her lots of treats to make her feel better-but like I said, she's on a diet. He said the itching is due to allegies.fun stuff. When we got home, I made myself a sandwich and left the bag of hamburger buns on the counter-when Craig and I went out for the night-guess who found them. Remy sure isn't in a hurry to start her diet-so we had to take her for a nice long walk too!! Finally getting ready to settle down and get ready for bed. I'll keep everyone posted on our decision with Hidden Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment