Friday, July 17, 2009

Engagement announcements

Connie put engagement announcements in several papers. Our neighboor Beth brought one over for me last night from the Shelbyville paper.
It's official, the Timbers is ours! They wouldn't budge on the price, but we took it anyway. A few more details and we are all ready to go. We still need to order candy, print and mail invitations, pick a few more songs, figure out music for the ceremony, and well, the rest is just little stuff. Our list is definitely getting smaller, and now that we have a reception site, we can relax and enjoy it a little bit. The next few weeks are going to flyyyyyy!
Here are our next four weekends:
Jared's bach party, Tara's bach party, Craigs bach party, my bach party. Then I'm in school and there is no time to party!!!
I worked in my classroom on Wed. for 4.5 hours. Then I worked at home yesterday on lesson planning for 3 hours, and I don't feel like I've made much progress, this is going to be a rough semester-I should just get a prescription for prozac now :)
I will post the map about two weeks out, and try to post it so I can still write stuff. maybe Christi can help me with that. By the way-scroll down and see how many days there are till the wedding-whenever I want to make Craig freak out I just tell him how many weeks there are till he marries me...haha! works everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment