Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fifty Three Days!





I can't believe it's this close. Craig sent me an email yesterday appologizing for being so grumpy in the morning, and he said I was perfect because I was so patient with him. I actually got a little teary eyed that he thinks I'm perfect-and then I sent him an email asking him for money. haha! Not so perfect after all. I am hoping the janitors from school call me this week and say I can get back in my room. I really want to get everything organized before the first day of school. What the heck have they been doing all summer? :)
Last night I said, "hey Craig let's pick out some songs." He agreed, so we started with the cake cutting, hmm, what song would be played for that? And, who would have guessed we disagreed on every song. Two hours later, and still no song. I reminded him that I have basically two weeks to get everything for the wedding in order, and then I won't really have time to think about it let alone spend hours at a time looking for a song that no one, including us will remember. He said I can pick whatever I want. What the heck have we been doing all summer?
Rem is still itchy, although I think it's getting a little better. She is on her Fit and Trim food now, and always stares at me like I'm being mean or starving her. Maybe it's just my guilty concience. I added pictures of inspiration for our new bedroom. I am hoping for the floating shelves in the first picture. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment