Monday, July 20, 2009

A new week

I went and saw the centerpieces that Connie put together over the weekend and they are just gorgeous. I could not have done it any better. Yay! I bought two pairs of shoes-one was a slip on ivory sandal that I can spruce up with little pearls and they were only $6. The other was a dark purple suede peep toe high heel with ruffles on the front-they were a little more, but still under $30. I am so excited that I don't have to wear the gold yuckies that I got offline.
I gave the Remster a bath today-she is still all itchy, I don't know what to do with her. I looked up Dust mites and I don't think that's it, mainly cause it's only during the summer that she gets all itchy. I think I'm going to call the vet and ask him what else to do, she is miserable and pretty much licked all the fur off her knees. Poor baby!
Craig is going to be gone on business Tuesday thru Thursday-and I'm a little excited. The alarm goes off at 5 every morning so he can get up and go to work-with him gone, I get to sleep in till 7. woohoo! That reminds me, it's four o'clock I better go make dinner and make it look like I did something today. :)

1 comment:

  1. hey nichole check out the web site www.peteducation.com they have an article you might be interested in for remy's allergies.

    ReplyDelete