Monday, February 2, 2009

Progress










Today the snow is melting off and I can almost smell spring...almost! Although that little ground hog thinks otherwise-I refuse to think there is six more weeks of winter.
I called the Lake reps today and reserved our site for the wedding. We will be having our reception at Dam West Ramp Point in Lake Shelbyville on September 19,2009.
It's a very pretty location. If you stand on the point of the peninsula you can feel the breeze and watch the boats circle around by the Dam. There is a small stretch of beach all the way around the peninsula that would make for beautiful pictures. We will hopefully have a large tent where our guests can eat and stay out of the wind, but with the beautiful September weather I'm hoping to use the night sky to light up our dancefloor, along with a few strobes and spotlights-ha! We are going to stick with Victorian Lilac dresses, and hopefully my shoes will match-still looking for the lovely lilac shoes in the Inspiration pics. I wish my family and friends from back home were here to help me start getting ready..again..:) Until further news, check out some other pictures I wanted to share. The one of me in my coat at the beach is in Mass. There are a few old pics of Craig and I and a picture of Harmony and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment