Thursday, February 19, 2009

little annoyances


Here is a list of things that annoy me;

Having so many accounts that I can't remember which password goes to which account.

Being too far away from my friends so I have to stay home all the time.

Typing in a specific web address and getting an advertisement instead.

Having limited minutes so I have to monitor my talk time with family and friends.

Everyone has better taste in clothes than me.

Not understanding why we are in such an economic depression when they can run 30 second commercials that cost millions of dollars for super bowl.

Not finding a job, even though I completed college. All the teens in this town get hired at the grocery store-but for some reason, not me.

Everyone is having babies, I'm having back pain from lifting osb in our upstairs remodel.

Getting excited because I have 32 emails-then realizing they are all spam.

Moping and then seeing a dust bunny float across the floor as soon as I sit down to relax.

Not remembering how to spell mop in the present participle form-I'm supposed to be a teacher.

Just thought I'd share and maybe someone has the same annoyances.

No comments:

Post a Comment