Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We just keep going




Yesterday Craig got all the recessed lights wired up and hot. The boxes are in for the ceiling fans, and the wires ran for the lights over the vanity. All the outlets are working now, so we can plug anything we want in, SWEET! My dude has been climbing ladders, sqeezing into crawl spaces, working from early morning until late at night, and never a complaint.
Today I helped him drill holes for the hot and cold water pipes. I measured one and drilled it all by myself-not something I will do often, I was so worried I would mess it up. He is upstairs now gluing the pvc together, and then I think we are going to piece in the floor. Progress is definitely being made, I'm kinda glad he got a week off work. It pays off in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like things are coming right along. It's good that Craig is so talented and can do all this work by himself. And with the help of you of course. Can't wait to see the finished work.

    ReplyDelete