Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay! It's Friday


Wedding plans are creeping along. Mom is being so helpful with looking up dress styles for the bridesmaids and sending me a few flower samples from Cali. She sent me a poppy too. I want to put it somewhere in my bouquet to represent my home. I am thinking about putting them in the bouquets or hair of my Cali bridesmaids too. Not sure yet. Mom also got some silver candy scoops too for our treat table-very excited about this table. I picked a "cake lady". Heavenly Delight cakes if you want to look at some of her cakes. I really like the picture of this cake. Maybe with green piping and brown ribbons around the base with a georgeous purple flower bouquet on top with our initials coming out whimsically. :)
Connie has helped with purchasing the rest of the vases we needed, and looking for pots for my fountain grass. It's always hard to find exactly what you're looking for. Since my eyes are about to cross from staring at this computer too long, I am sooo grateful for Mom and Connie's help.
Connie came over yesterday and helped me sand, and re-mud, and haul a bunch of old lathe and drywall from the backyard-no way I would have or could have done it by myself.
I sent out three more resumes today-"Come on job, mamma needs some benjamins!"

No comments:

Post a Comment