Wednesday, February 25, 2009







This week has been fantastic as far as wedding planning. I bought all the girls' jewelry, asked my 4th bridesmaid to stand with me-she said yes, bought all the paper and started making our save the dates, and picked out the bridesmaid's dresses. Yay!! I even got the grandparents a little something to wear to the wedding too. Cutting paper takes for ever-well only about 4 hours to cut 200 and round the corners. I posted a few pictures from the last few months. Just had a minute to download my latest set.
I might have found the jewelry I want to wear too, from Kohls. I need to try my dress on againg and see which one I really like. Might buy both and try them with it and just return which ever one I don't like.
Still looking for shoes, tried Van Maur today-no luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy things are moving along. I'm almost finished with the card box. I hope that you both will like it. If theres anything else I can do let me know. Also send me the number on the girls dresses. love mom

    ReplyDelete