Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day before my 28th Birthday




Today I took a voyage to Hobby Lobby to check out the wedding stuff. I found fake flowers that I really like and plan on using for the reception centerpieces. I made a prototype of what we might do. I hope you like them. We will probably have 12 eiffel tower vases and six or seven shorter vases. We are playing with the idea of limes in the vases or colored water, still not sure. I love the sticks coming out the top though. Also, Harmony shot through the idea of a Candy table, and I love the idea for favors. If they don't want any, more for me the next day :)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I really like the centerpieces. They look great. are yougoing to have a cat on each table too. haha I think the candy table is a tastee and simple way for favors for the guests. Well things are moving right along.

    ReplyDelete