Monday, February 9, 2009

Just another Manic Monday





Today is another Monday, yuck. But it's also Connie's Birthday. We went to Christi and Eric's yesterday to visit and see Sophi for the first time-she is so cute, and small, and very quiet. Jackson was a perfect gentleman and said Grace as always before our lunch. I ate way too many deviled eggs. Caroline was all over Craig. She loved his Yankees hat-haha! Now we have a pic with lil'Jackson runnin around in his onesie with Craig's hat and Caroline playing with it too. Only in time will Sophi take an interest in the Yankees! I think in all honesty it probably is familiar to them-he always has that hat on. Here are some pics of my birthday cake. Craig made a lemon sponge cake with whipped cream frosting-WOW! so good. He didn't want any, but we let Remy try a little. It's hard to tell-but she had frosting on her nose. haha. I even got to go out for Mexican Food-however, they had lost their liquor license so no Margaritas for me. Jamie, Jared, Amber, and Richie came over to help me celebrate on Saturday. I was so glad to see some friends. We live too far away. We are so close to finishing the dry wall upstairs. Only a matter of days!!woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. nice cake! hey maybe Craig should make the wedding cake... just kidding. I sent the flowers today should arrive in a few days.

    ReplyDelete