Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day rewind






Well another Holiday has come and gone. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Craig and I worked on the upstairs all day. Craig hung the recessed lighting in the spare bedroom. My job was to hand him the lights when he had sawed the hole out. I was also there to nod when he asked if I thought his ideas were good. What do I know about electrical work? There is no heat up there, so while he runs around in his sweatshirt, I have a beanie and jacket on, most of the time gloves too. I posted some pictures of the reception site, grass is a little dead-but it will be nice and green by September. I am thinking about having the dance floor in the pavilion, but that could change. There is a cool fireplace in there and it might serve better as an outside area for some of the guests. Next Friday is wedding planning day-check back then for better ideas for our wedding. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment