Monday, March 2, 2009



Well I saw a pair of shoes I like. Unfortunately-they are a little out of my price range. Christian louboutin shoes are about $900. I will keep looking. Went to the chiropractor and had a little adjustment today-did not good, but I am supposed to go again on Wed. to have them show me my xrays and discuss what's going on. I don't care what it is, just fix me. :) Craig and I have decided to move our reception south about 100 yards to avoid some possible work being done at the lake around our wedding. It works out better anyway, because that's where I wanted it in the first place. Mom found a dress she likes, and I approve-very pretty. She also said she is done with our card box and is going to send it soon. I can't wait to see it. I printed up our guest list in a new application that will address all our envelopes for save the dates and invitations. Very exciting. Sorry folks, I know it's not very personal to print the addresses, but I like the idea!! Check out the shoes that I will not get and wish me luck on finding others that I like and can afford in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment