Monday, March 30, 2009

Last day in Ole Cali
















Well, I'm just resting and getting ready for my overnight flight. I thought I would write thank you's and hopefully sleep for at least 5 hours. I got to see family and friends at my shower yesterday and got lots of wonderful gifts. The wind howled at about 40 miles an hour so we ended up having it here at my mom's house instead of the patio. We had carne asada (my favorite), cucumbers, chocolate dipped strawberries, chips and salsa dip, beans, and spanish rice. The strawberries were gone in a snap, but that's my fault because I only dipped about 36 and said, ahh, that's more than enough. Boy was I wrong. My sister made pink shirts that said bride, maid of honor, and mother of the bride. Very cute; although, she thinks I'm a lot smaller than I really am. It was fun to open the presents, and I could not get Craig out of my brain. He is going to love all the cooking stuff, especially the cookie scoop and cooling rack. I talked to dude yesterday and he was excited for me to come home, he said he made brownies. I reminded him that I wasn't coming hiome till Tuesday and he said, "I can't promise there will be any brownies left." I miss him so much. I even got a few gift cards that I will probably put toward the kitchenaid mixer. I got to go back to see Harmony and Kyndall today. Her official name is Kyndall Aulora Miller(I don't know how she spells her middle name, better check that out) I got to hold her for a long time today, she is so sweet, and makes me think about the possibility of having children someday. I said think!! That's all for now, can't wait to come back to the snow and fridgid temps. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment