Sunday, March 22, 2009

HomeComing




Well, I leave this Thursday to visit California. Harmony is due anyday,and mom and LaDonna are throwing me a wedding shower next Sunday. This will be my first shower-and Craig and I were so excited that we went ahead and registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. Craig would not let me hold the scanner-he really enjoyed picking out stuff for our home, and we actually agreed on a lot of stuff-this is not normal for us. :) I saw a pair of Kate Spade shoes online that I love. Still too pricey. We took Remy with us to Chuck and Connie's. She came face to face with a huge coyote. She barked and raised her fur till it stuck up like a mohawk all the way down her back. Thinking about it now it was funny, but at the time I was so afraid that she would run at it and they would fight. My tubby lil Rem would be no match for this whopper of a coyote. It was about as big as a male german shepard. Yikes!! I went to my friend Amber's bridal shower today. It was very nice, and I won a plant for knowing 5 out of 15 English terms. The hardest one for me was jelly, that is really jello in England. Not sure what it had to do with weddings but it was fun. I get to see the kids on Tuesday-I'm gonna stay the night at Christi and Eric's so I can hitch a ride to the airport on Wed. I'm so thankful for them. I went Country line dancing a few weeks ago so I posted a pic of Jen and I from that night. Wish we lived closer. Easter is coming and I hope everyone remembers the reason for the season. Glory be...

No comments:

Post a Comment