Monday, March 9, 2009

Quotes I like!!!

I don't need a baby growing inside me for nine months. For one thing, there's morning sickness. If I'm going to feel nauseous and achy when I wake up, I want to achieve that state the old fashioned way: getting good and drunk the night before.
Ellen DeGeneres, My Point and I Do Have One
US comedian and actress


In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
Mark Twain
US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)


Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand.
Mark Twain
US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)


Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.
Alan Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment