Tuesday, March 10, 2009

on to the next thing


Well I did it. I woke up this morning, got online, and applied for GRADUATE SCHOOL. Yikes. Like I need one more thing to pay for. I can have my middle school endorsement done this summer, meaning I can apply for junior high positions for Fall too. yay! I asked my advisor about teaching highschool-and that's another story. I can either try to take the content area test, which she said is hard, and if I pass-voila, I can teach H.S. Or I have to take classes, do practicum, and student teach all over again-No Thanks! I will just do my endorsement and start my administration classes. I think I have six years to complete-surely that's possible.
We are starting to get spring weather-and along with that comes tornadoes. RUN. Springfield had one rip through a couple of days ago-that's about an hour and half away. I think I'm going to put some chairs in the basement just in case. Last time I was down there for a tornado warning it was grose and I had nothing but nasty cement to sit on. I might take a margarita mixer with me too, just in case! :)

1 comment: