Saturday, March 28, 2009

California here I come...da da da da da dut da!






Well, I'm here in Cali and loving the weather-actually, it's a little warm. haha! My friend Joe picked me up from the airport Tuesday and we went straight to the beach. Hermosa beach in So.Ca is great. We ate at a place called Hennesey's; which by the way is right on the beach. We layed out in the sun and got a little tan. We walked up the beach to manhattan which was about a mile north and Joe got a piece of pizza, then we walked back. He saw some of his friends and we all played volleyball on the beach for about 2 hours. I have bruises all over my forearms, and they are so sore-what was I thinking? Funny enough, 4 out of 5 of them graduated from Illinois University. Haha. I guess Northrop Gruman recruits from there, trying to get Craig to apply. woohoo.
When I was headed toward Palmdale I got a call from Harmony asking if I could baby sit over night since she was still in the hospital after having her 3rd child. I said yes of course. Kambrie woke up at 10p.m. coughing and every 20min. there after, so basically I did not sleep because I was checking her temp. and making sure she didn't get scared. Pretty sure J sent that all the way here somehow. :) The kids were angels, and we had so much fun. Today, mom and I ate lunch with LaDonna and walked the mall looking for bridal shoes, no luck. Tonight I will be going to hang out with my sister. I'm hoping we can have some serious girl time.
As much fun as it is to be here and see everyone, I miss my dude, and Rem, and the cats. Miss you Dudee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment