Thursday, March 5, 2009

save the dates





Okay. Since I don't have an eye for these kinds of things, I need help with which card looks the best. I kind of like the plain one and the one with the ribbon over the writting. What do you guys think?
I also posted a pic of the fabric we got with our centerpieces. We are now thinking-brown satin table cloths, ivory chair covers and napkins, a brown sash on the chairs with a green thing(flower or something) tied in it. The gold runners or squares, and our flower vase with a few candles around.
Mom sent me a great shoe website that I might have found a pair of shoes on. Still want to shop around a little more before I decide.
My back feels a little better, but it's still not 100%. I go back again tomorrow. I have swam three days this week, stretched, and iced my back. Surely it's going to be better soon.
Chris and the kiddos are coming home this weekend, YAY! I can't wait. I miss those little boogers so much, and I know Craig is itchin to get some quality time with Caroline. She cracks him up. Hopefully the weather will be warm and J can run outside with Remy. Woohoo, good times.
"New News" I'm substituting tomorrow in Moweakwa. High School home economics. For some reason I feel like these kids are going to eat me alive. At least it's not math!

1 comment:

  1. They are all nice, I like the plain one too. I also like the table runner, I'm sure it will be lovely. Hopefully the web sites I send are of help. I saw a pair of shoes on that site too that I like and they are dyeable. Maybe good for the girls too. I hope you guys have a really great weekend. LOVE mom

    ReplyDelete