Sunday, March 8, 2009

centerpieces and a New Tub!!








Well, today was the first day of the clock change, and we missed it. We ditched church because we woke up at 9:30(our time) It was really 10:30-crap! Felt pretty bad, but felt a lot better once we purchased our new bath tub-woohoo! It's awesome and we got it for a great price too. When we got it home and upstairs Craig sat in it for about 20 minutes, but he wouldn't let me take his picture-you'll just have to imagine it.
Connie and I worked on a centerpiece yesterday to see what it will look like. Here is the end result of one. I think it is absolutely beautiful. I have decided to use these, the short ones, and the eiffel towers. Christi and Connie helped me finish cutting and gluing all the save the dates together. They worked on finding addresses today too for those people who's addresses were unknown. We are having some trouble using outlook, and emailing it back and forth. Hopefully this week we will have them all addressed and in the mail-have to buy stamps-ouch!
We got to see the kids this weekend, I was so happy to see them. J is so sweet and told Caroline he missed her and gave her a hug when she got up from her nap. So cute. Caroline and J ran back and forth from Craig to the hallway and got all worked up right before bed-hilarious. I got to put little C to bed and it just made my day-she is so special. I also agreed to hold Sophi, she was too small for me last time-made me nervous. She is much bigger now and I felt more comfortable- how pathetic, I'm 28 and still nervous around newborns. haha. I got to feed her and change her, and we just had a great little time.
Harmony is getting ready to pop soon, today was her shower. I hate missing this. She thinks she might have the baby this week-I'm trying to see how many pennies I have to make a trip out really soon to see her. Still haven't heard any names, I'm still recommending Astrid or Aster. "You can't have LILLY" haha.
I am going to start spring cleaning this week, starting with my closet-wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment