Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring has sprung!


Spring is finally here and our flowers are blooming. I planted some new flowers yesterday and rearranged our living room furniture to allow the breeze to flow through the windows. It looks so fresh and so clean, clean! Today I cleaned the basement and helped Craig tile our bathroom floor. Actually I handed him the spacers if you want to call that helping. It's absolutely gorgeous and the clean shineyness really looks great with the slate tile as a contrast. We are so excited! I thought of a name today, Dannon, yes like the yogurt. I told Craig and he giggled like a school girl, but I still think it's a cute boy name. I'm still liking Greyson and Reagan.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's mostly bloat, But Man, I look 6 monts and i'm just starting my 4th month. Hello big baby Hendry.

    ReplyDelete