Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting bigger and hungrier!

I'm twelve weeks along with an appetite of a teenage boy. Uh oh! All my dress pants squeeze me like pythons and I finally went a bought one new pair of dress capri pants. Just went up a size. I tried on some small maternity pants and I floated in them. Even my pajama pants are feeling snug and I have to low ride them so that about half my butt shows just to be comfortable. Some of Craig's family noticed my belly this weekend and said it was cute. Ha! I just think it looks fat. Craig even said that he can see it now. It makes me happy, but it worries me about the coming months. I am looking forward to a trip to Old Navy to get dresses and skirts to last me a while and then after. Craig has been working so hard on the upstairs. He is ready to tile the bathroom floor, very exciting! I have one more day of school, then five days off. I'm so ready, and can't wait to sleep in. We moved our doctor's appointment to Monday since I don't have school. Can't wait!
I am still on the fruit kick, spent another small fortune today on kiwi, oranges, plums, and some jello cups with fruit. yum! I can't leave out the fact that I also bought stuff to make ice cream sundaes, bean dip, guacamole dip, 3 kinds of chips, and frozen burritos. I guess, as long as I supplement with fruit I am good right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment