Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tootie's Dance Recital






Caroline had her dance recital today. Craig and I drove 2.5 hours to see her dance for 30 seconds, but it was well worth it. She was so cute. They danced to Jesus loves me, and it was adorable. Afterword she came and sat with me and Craig, and we gave her a flower, and watched the rest of the dancers. Then it was time to wait for the awards. I loved watching the cheerleaders do all their stunts, but Craig was a little antsy. I guess Cheerleading is not his thing. This school was amazing, even little kids doing huge basket tosses and other lifts that quite frankly I don't know the names of. I think a liberty was one of them though. On the way home Craig and I stopped at Babies r Us but didn't see too much we wanted yet. I did have him check out diaper bags so maybe we can get one that either he or I will look okay carrying around. He had the most fun checking out the Jeep strollers. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment