Saturday, April 3, 2010

Antiquing success

Craig and I went antiquing today to try to find bathroom decor and a cedar chest. We had great luck and found three cedar chests, two of which we liked and both were a great price. One was $100 and the other was $95. We are going to think about it for a couple of days and then decide which one to go with. One was more simple, but larger and had a tray on the inside to hold small things like little socks or mittens. The other had claw feet and had an ornate design on the front, but it was a little smaller and no tray. Tough decision.
I planted a few more flowers today and helped pick up sticks in the yard so Craig could mow. Sounds easy, but being 13 weeks prego I am already getting out of breath and my legs are sore from walking up and down the basement stairs the other day. I don't know if I feel old, or pregnant. haha! I made some yummy pasta salad and oreo balls for tomorrow's meal at Christi and Eric's. Poor Dudee is still working on the tile and it's almost 11p.m. The good news, when he comes down tonight, our tiling will be complete. Yay!
I tried to talk Craig into taking me to see the Easter Bunny today. I told him it would be our baby's first easter picture, but he wasn't having it.
I'm missing my family, another holiday away from home, but I have a great family here and look forward to tomorrow, visiting with Christi and hanging out with the kiddos. Can't wait for Caroline to open her birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment