Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010





Such a great Easter. We went to Chrisi and Eric's to eat lunch, fly kites, hide eggs and watch the kids hunt for them, and then celebrate Tootie's 3rd birthday. My favorite part was giving Jackson the hints on where the eggs are, he's so smart that he got most of my hints in one word. Uncle Craig thought I was hiding the eggs too high and too hard, but the kids had them all found in a matter of minutes. The funniest part was when Caroline went running for the first egg, and J yelled, save one for me. haha! There were about 35 eggs! Plenty to go around. Craig and I giggled at how Jackson emulates Eric's laugh, tries to sound so grown up and join in the conversation. Little Soph wasn't around for too much, she went down for her nap right after lunch, I can't wait until that girl is up all day. Toot is getting so big and so polite, she bumped into Nin and said "oh, excuse me honey." haha! I got to talk to my family on the way home. Holiday's don't get easier even as the years pass. I still miss our traditions and getting together. Everyone is getting older, and little Sean is not so little anymore. Maybe we can go home this summer sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment