Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doctors Suck



I went to the lab today to have blood drawn since my first labs didn't include an HIV test or a Lupus screen. When I got to the lab they said the orders were unclear, and since my doctors office is closed today they wouldn't be able to find out what I need until tomorrow morning. So I drove all the way to Decatur for nothing. I'm confused and can't decide what to do. I kind of don't want to see this doctor anymore since this is like two mistakes in my eyes. I also don't want to go through the hassle of seeking out another doctor though. When is the fairy tale in my mind going to come to life? Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for the life I have, I just see things differently in my head than how they turn out in real life. This leads to disappointment.
A friend asked me if I was carrying high, and I said, "heck if I know." From the pictures that I posted what do you think? These pics are from 16 and 17 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment