Monday, May 3, 2010

Ultrasound-woohoo!

Well, I had my 4 month check up today. The doctor said I look great. I've only gained one pound. Haha! Must be all the fruit I'm eating. My uterus measures one finger below my belly button, which is where she said it should be. She also said I am having an ultrasound next week to see that the cyst has gone away. I am so relieved because I've been worried about it. On one hand, I don't have any pain, so I don't think it is still there, but I will feel better to know for sure. The heartbeat was 145 today. Last time is was 158 I think. So it's slowing down a bit. I kind of feel like it will be a girl. I've only had one dream, but for some reason I just can't get girl out of my head. So, next week if this little baby cooperates for the tech we will find out what we are having. Very exciting news since we thought we would have to wait until 22 weeks. If it's a girl, I'm getting ultra cute belly pictures with hair bows and ribbons. If it's a boy, we are buying a Yanks jersey. We have a few names in mind, but I'm not at liberty to discuss these per my hubby. He wants to keep this one thing just between us. Wish me luck on that. I tend to have a big mouth. Craig is so excited, he keeps saying, "man I can't believe we find out next week, that's crazy." I keep reminding him that our little dude has to cooperate in order for us to tell. If it's anything like him, it's little legs will be crossed and it's little hands will be folded in it's lap. hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment