Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tribute to Children












Well, I'm a new auntie. Christi gave birth to a beautiful 7lb 12oz baby girl named Sophie Grace. She was 22 inches long, maybe she will be a beach volleyball player or model. I thought I could give a tribute to all the little ones in my life and she could start us off. Caroline and Jackson are Christi's other two. I was lucky to be there when J-man was born and treasure that experience. My best friend Harmony is about to have another little one too. Another little girl. She has two other children; Logan and Kambrie. I was with Kambrie when she put her toes in the sand at the beach for the first time. This too I will always remember. I recently took a trip to Boston to see my brother and his daughter Brooklyn. She was the sweetest little thing ever. She reminded me to take my shoes off at the door and asked me to read a book with her the first night I was there. She was not afraid to cuddle up on my lap and this made me feel like I had not missed a day, she's three. I am sad that I live so far from everyone. I miss out on birthdays and plays. I hope someday soon we can all get together to play and celebrate all the "little" things that count. I'm thinking Hendry wedding 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment