Thursday, January 22, 2009

Man's best friends





I currently have three children. Berkley, Buster, and Remy. They really are a handful, but make my days worthwhile. Every morning about 5:30 Buster and Berkley decide its time to wake up and let me know this by scratching on the closet door or rustling through anything they can find that makes noise. I've decided they just want me to turn on the kitchen light so they can feed their bellies, which hang about to the floor. Remy on the other hand sleeps in. She loves to sleep on the bed, when she gets the chance. She has got begging down to an art, sad eyes, non-stop stare, and a huge tail wag when she gets what she wants. Connie and Chuck are her favorite people, they always give in. She has Craig duped too, never misses an opportunity to snack and take a nap with him. I love waking up to my pals, and knowing if I need a nap in the middle of the day I always have not one, but three cuddle buddies. Berkley is my California kitty, and I think he likes the cold about as much as I do. At days end, they are really man's best friend.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of remy laying in the grass is a good shot of where our wedding will be. The grassy area behind her is where I am hoping to exhange vows, right at the edge. Remy and I love this spot.

    ReplyDelete