Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great News!


Well, it's official, I'm a 4th grade teacher at Sullivan Elementary School starting Aug.2009. YAY!!
Dude and I are working on leveling the floor in the spare bedroom upstairs-and then it's just the little stuff. We still need to finish the trim work, tile the bathroom and put in our fixtures, carpet the bedrooms and finish the hardwood in the hall way and paint. There are a few big things like heating and air, and the new soil pipe-but I don't really think about those since I can't really do anything to help with that. We are getting so close-whoohoo!
The wedding is creeping closer and we have yet to find a dj, cake person, and tent. I actually had an appointment with a dj for last Fri, but Craig had other plans :(
I got my shoes in, but don't like them-so they are getting sent back. My hair is growing pretty fast, so I'm thinking I can have the hair-do I want, and I found the slips at David's Bridal that I need for my dress too.
This Sunday I am dragging Craig to try on tuxes, I really hope the brown ones look good on him-I think they are so neat.
This school year is almost over, so I'm looking for a summer job on top of my coaching. I need to figure out how to make a couple grand to help with the wedding fund-wish me luck. Nothin like getting your first career and then having to go work at the gas station for the summer.
I posted a pic of lake Shelbyville. Our reception will be at the tip of the peninsula-pretty sweet!

1 comment: