Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend update


Well, I have some kind of cold. I have bumps on my throat and on the left side it feels swollen and so sore that it hurts to open my mouth very far. I didn't do much today-but did manage to make party potatoes-yum and dude grilled out for us. I subbed all week, and we started practice this week. I'm not used to working these long days anymore and imagine that's why I'm not feelin so hot. Tomorrow I am attending an officials clinic in bloomington to become an official for the swim meets. I know I'm a coach-but I thought it would help me with our technique and also I might be able to make a little side cash.
I purchased the wedge shoes today, they should be here in about a week. I am looking for pearl/diamond drop earrings to wear, and maybe a pearl necklace to wear with my diamond pendant.
Summer is coming quick and I need to find a job-I picked up an application for the video store since I haven't gotten any calls from the meat market or the schools.
The cats are loving the weather-and are just lounging around near the open windows, ahh the life of a cat!
I posted a hair do that I love.

2 comments:

  1. You need to take and use "Airborne" its that medication developedby a teacher. Should help to keep you well. I like the hair do.

    ReplyDelete