Thursday, May 21, 2009

one dress down, 4 to go


Well, I talked to my mom today and she said my sister's dress for the wedding is ordered. yay! Only four more ladies. She looked at some shoes too, I need to figure out what color everone should wear. There are starting to be a lot of questions, which I knew there would be, but I just sort of figured they would fall into place-nope. We narrowed down our centerpieces in a way we can afford them, and we are meeting with a D.J. on Saturday. Hope that goes well. Ann made us some cupcakes to try-very good and she is making the cake for my shower too so I can decide if I want to book her or not. Very exciting. Craig and I spent about an hour looking up songs on youtube and musicmatch tonight that we might want to have played at the church, the cocktail hour, and during dinner. So far our list is comprised of Joss Stone, Dashboard Confessional, Alicia keyes, Corinne Baily Ray, Michael Buble, U2, David Gray, James Morrison, Sara Barielles, and maybe Chaka Khan! Whoo! If you have ever heard You Raise me up-it is quite possible the most beautiful Christian song I've ever heard-I am having this played during our ceremony-even though it might possibly kill Craig. When I played it for him, he said those exact words. Haha, so dramatic! We are thinking about hiring this highschool kid and his dad to play guitars before the wedding ceremony while people are being seated. and then later add a pianist. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment