Friday, April 10, 2009

160 days, that's crazy



















well, I like to check my own blog every now and again just to see how many days are left until the wedding.Believe it or not, I do not have this memorized. Today, there are only 160 day until the wedding. YIKES! Craig emailed me a budget today, and I had to kindly remind him that I made one in February, and that he left a couple of things off. haha! We had a little meeting with the cake lady last night-had to take back her books that we have had for about a month now. We highlighted about 10 cakes, boy does she have her work cut out. We are now on the hunt for the D.J., and as before, I'm on the hunt for some shoes. For some reason, I keep picking out shoes that blow our budget-or are as much as our budget! My new faves are a pair of fillipa Scott shoes calles Anna. I also proposed the idea of God's Knot to Craig today. It's three different colored cords that are braided during the ceremony instead of a unity candle. One cord is Gold-to represent God, one is purple to represent Groom, and the last is white to represent the bride. Signifies god's relationship in our marriage and basically that three cords are not easily broken. No response from Craig so far,but I think he will come around. 160 days-wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment