Monday, April 13, 2009

Just another manic Monday








Good morning!
It's cloudy, but the birds are still singing. The first person I got to talk to today was a man from the porta potty business. We will be needing one or two of these beauties to accomodate our guests needs at the wedding. Also, a handwashing station would be a good idea. TO my surprise, they are not that expensive-but an expense non-the-less.
I am going to find a pair of shoes this week, and my pettycoat. No if's and's or but's about it. I would also be thrilled if we found a D.J. too.
I'm getting ready to call the tent company in Champaign to see about reserving our tent for the wedding. Then, it's just the little stuff.
My mom got her dress for the wedding, if anyone wants to see it, it's posted on her blog along with my grandmother's.
We had sooo much fun at Christi and Eric's yesterday. I got to hold Sophi for a while, play with J-man, and direct Tootie to one easter egg. Craig and I hid some eggs and the kids found all of them-woohoo! It was like Christmas morning all over again when toot and J got to open their Easter gifts-fun to watch.
I'm off to find a chiropractor appointment, and a dermatologist appointment. I'm sort of concerned about a spot on my face that's been there since before Christmas-just thinking it was a zit or something I haven't gone yet, but I think it's time. Wish me luck and I will let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. looks like fun. So whats going on with your face? Happy to hear all things are moving long for Wedding. Will call Travelocity today to get package deal? Flight,hotel,car.Sure hope you find your shoes and pettycoat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey somethings wrong with your wedding date counter

    ReplyDelete