Sunday, April 19, 2009

Choose some SHOOOZ!!



I am thinking I might need to wear low heel shoes so I can wear them all night and not have to take them off and have my dress drag the ground a lot. I like the idea of wedges-they are kind of retro/vintage. I also think wedges or wide heels would be nice so my heel is not sinking in the grass all night since the reception is at the lake. We will have a dance floor-but I want to be above ground the rest of the night too. If you are in the wedding party-this might be something to think about, especially if it rains at all the week before the wedding. I posted two pics of shoes, which do you like? If you have any ideas for me, I'd love to hear them.

3 comments:

  1. I like the wedge one. You won't have to worry about it slipping off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wedge one, also. More support for dancing the night away and when Craig carries you over the threshold they wont fall off

    ReplyDelete